BiojectorÂ® Needle-free Vial Adapters
The Bioject needle-free drug reconstitution vial adapter is a plastic device that replaces a fill needle for accessing medication vials making syringe filling completely needle-free. The vial adapter is designed to fit all standard syringes and all standard small volume parenteral vials.
The system is a convenient method for the withdrawal of medication and the transfer of diluents for reconstitution without the use of a needle.
The vial adapter is part of the Bioject fluid transfer products group that includes 13 mm and 20mm vial adapter and a 13-20 mm adapter to modify a 20 mm vial adapter to a 13 mm vial.
- Used to draw up liquid medication and reconstitute lyophilized powders
- Has a compact polycarbonate spike design to work without a needle
- Fits most single and multi- dose medication vials in the USA and EU
- Provided with BiojectorÂ® 2000 syringes and other needle-free syringe
- Available for 13mm vials
- Eliminates sharps waste disposal
- Leverages state-of-the-art technology
- Reduces risks associated with needle-based syringe filling, such as needle-stick injuries, cross-contamination and technique dependent reconstitution
- Special multiple port adapters allow for reconstituted injectate to run down sides of vial, thereby potentially reducing foaming
- Can be provided in sterilized pre-packaged containers