Biojector® ZetaJet™ Needle-free Injectors
Bioject’s new ZetaJet™ system is the latest advance in needle-free delivery systems, offering a significant array of unique product features and patient benefits that can provide highly competitive differentiation to a wide variety of injectable market segments.
The Bioject®ZetaJet™ has FDA clearance for delivering subcutaneous or intramuscular injections of liquid medication, including vaccines and other injected medications
The system consists of:
Durable injection device
The Bioject® Zetajet™ Needle-free Injection System is a compact spring-powered, durable device. It is intended to deliver vaccines and injectable medication either subcutaneously or intramuscularly
Unique Auto-disable Syringe
The single-use polycarbonate syringe has a unique “auto-disable” feature that dramatically reduces the risks of both the spread of disease from accidental needle-stick injuries and the re-use of a syringe or needle and prevents possible contamination of syringes and vials. Once an injection is given, the plunger disables and can not be re-used.
The plunger is pre-assembled into the syringe and can be used for reconstitution and other pre-injection tasks.
The ZetaJet™ is self powered by a spring and is ideal for use in mass immunization programs world-wide.
- Ability to deliver to all three injection depths: Intramuscular, subcutaneous or intradermal*
- Injection volumes range from 0.05mL to 0.5mL
- ZetaJet’s molded exterior can be customized by providing a multitude of ergonomic options to achieve specific attributes for different clinical or branding applications
- Eliminate needle-phobia thereby enhancing patient experience
- Leverages Bioject’s unique, patented pressure profile
- Indicated for both professional and patient self-injection
- Polycarbonate syringe provides exceptional strength, clarity and heat resistance
- Reliable stainless steel inner core enhances durability in rough environments
- Size: 6.5 inches (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 16 ounces (450 grams)
- Operation Temperature Range: 60°-100°F (14°-38° C)
- Power Source: Spring
- Syringe/Actuator Interlock: Yes
- Warranty: One Year
- Injection Depths: Intramuscular and subcutaneous